If this product is real then I’m buying stock in the company…..
A quick rundown of the specs..
- Processor: 6.8GHZ CPU (AtomChip® Quantum® II processor or 4 x Intel® Pentium® M processors 1.7CHz)
- System Compliance: Two Operating Systems with Voice Command (Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional and Linux®)
- Memory: 1TB Quantum-Optical non-volatile RAM (NvIOpSRAM-SODIMM 200-pin)
- Storage: 2TB non-volatile Quantum RAM (NvIOpRAM-ATA IDE)
- Optical Drive: DVD Super Multi
- LCD Display: 12.1″ WXGA (1280 x 800, 16:10) TFT Glare Type LCD display with 1.3 Mega pixel CMOS camera
- Video & Graphics: Two Integrated graphic controllers [Intel®855GME internal graphics, support Intel® DVMT (Dynamic Video Memory Technology) and AtomChip® DVM (Dynamic Video Memory)]
- Communication: 10/100 Base-T LAN on board, MDC Fax/Modem V.90/V.92 on Board, 802.11a/802.11b/802.11g WLAN, Intel® PRO/Wireless 2100/2200BG/2915ABG network connection, WiFi, Bluetoth, GPRS -with Bluetoth antena, CMOS camera with USB interface, Mega pixel resolution CMOS image
- Pointing Device: Synaptics touchpad with 4 way scrolling button
- Application Launch Key: E-mail, Internet, Capture, WLAN
- LED Status Indicator: Power, Suspend/Resume, Battery Charging Status, Quantum Storage Access, Num Lock mode, Caps Lock mode, Scroll Lock mode, WLAN Lock mode
- Keyboard: 3.0mm travel, inverted-T, 88keys with 2 windows key (Internet & Microsoft For Connectivity)
- Interface Ports Front Side: One 4-in-1 card reader slot (support SDIO/SD/MS Pro/MS), Audio line out, Stereo Microphone-in
- Interface Ports Left Side: LAN port, Modem port, SVGA-out port, One Type II PCMCIA slot (support CardBus), 1394A port (mini jack)
- Interface Ports Right Side: USB 2.0 ports x 3
- Interface Port Rear Side: DC-in, Kensington Lock
- Audio: Built-in two stereo speakers and Built-in Microphone
- AC Adapter (Input: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz, 1.5A. Output: 20V DC, 2.5A, 50W)
- Battery: 6 cell Li-lon battery pack. Battery Charge: 3 hrs charge time to 100% capacity while system off and 4 hrs charge time while system on. Battery Life: Approximately 8 hours for AtomChip® Quantum® II processor and 3 hours for 4 x Intel®Pentium® M processors 1.7CHz
- BIOS: AMI, Support PnP, password, Bootable from USB and DVD
- Power Management: ACPI 2.0 compliance / Smart Battery System Support
- Security: Kensington Lock
- Size: 320.0(W) x 242.0(D) x 22.0(H)mm/28.0mm (front/back)
- Weight: 1.9kg(when fully equipped with AtomChip® Quantum® II processor) and 2,20kg(when fully equipped with 4 x Intel® Pentium® M processors)
- Packing Accessories: Quick Guide, Support CD (Driver, Utility, Manual), AC Adapter, Power Cord, Battery Pack, BOSE Headphone Music System with noise Cancelling.
I don’t know about you but I’d like a 6.8GHz machine with 1TB or RAM and 2TB or storage.
Or even just to buy one of the 2TB compact flash cards.
I guess we’ll have to wait for the CES show in Las Vegas next January to see if it’s legit…